SHAMAYIM Photography Workshops
"The most difficult thing for me, when I was an aspiring photographer, was building my portfolio with strong professional models and learning the basics of studio production. With my workshops I take away a lot of that burden from the photographers by placing them in actual productions right along side me, with industry level equipment that I actually use, with models that I actually utilize for my own projects. I'm a visual artist, so reading "how-to-manuals" didn't appease to me. I learned from hands on experience of trial and error and that's how I set up my workshops. I want each photographer to leave my workshops with strong images that they can take out into the world and be proud of. I want photographers to leave my workshop feeling that they just leveled up."
Previous SHAMAYIM Photography Workshops
- Each session is 4 Hours.
- Photographers work with professional quality models.
- All workshops are very "hands-on". Shadow Shamayim's process and then create your own.
- Q&A is the essential element of the workshop. There are no "stupid" questions.
- Utilize the same skills and techniques that Shamayim uses on his projects.
You can request Shamayim to host a custom workshop in any city if you have a minimum of 4 photographers (2 sessions) to register.
What to Bring?
(Shamayim can rent most cameras, lenses, and triggers for you at a discounted rate)
- Cameras (all models are welcome)
- Lens (bring your primary studio lenses)
- Trigger (ex:pocket wizard)
- *Computer with Lightroom is requested not required. (you can download a trial version of lightroom from Adobe)
Workshop Rate (Payment Plans Available)
U.S Cities - $350 per session
London- $450 per session
Cape Town- $350 per session
Types of Workshops
Studio Workshops cover essential studio lighting setup for fashion, portrait photography.
Location Workshops cover Shamayim's iconic natural light techniques.
Need to Know
Model selections are disclosed within 48 hours of the workshop. Having professional level models means being at the mercy of their busy schedules. Shamayim will not provide a model that he himself would not work with.
This is an exclusive project for focused individuals interested in fashion photography. Once the session is booked it will no longer be available. Please only register if you are ready to secure your spot immediately. No spots will be held without a deposit.