Greetings everyone. This page is dedicated to the details of the upcoming Paris Expedition. This page will be updated weekly with information in regards to the expedition schedule, info, and team.
May 18-21st 2018
Meet the Team
We are still awaiting final confirmations on some attending team members. This list does not include individuals who are already based in Paris. Click the image to visit the person's instagram profile
- We will post each person't flight schedule here once we receive flight itenirary. Shamayim will be in Paris a few days before everyone else arrives for the expedition.
ORY is the closest airport to central Paris by a good margin, about 20 to 30 minutes by taxi. CDG is about 45 minutes by taxi.
This is arrival day for the expedition. There are no scheduled shoots for this date. Once you arrive you can take the metro or the taxi to meet with Shamayim at the lodging destination. The group will be arriving at different times, to different airports and from different destinations so there is not a specific arrival time. If you would like more time in Paris arrive earlier in the day.
Shamayim, Greg, and Stephanie will be in Paris previous to the 18th.
May 17-Jeremy 3:25pm (ORL) / Gary 9:25am (CDG)
Madge 9am (Orly)
James 11:10am (CDG)
Kurler 1:25pm (ORL)
- Tarik 4:35pm (ORL)
Shatora 7:05pm (ORL)
James and Gary will be working with Jeremy and Uniqua
Tarik and Stephanie will be working with Kurler
Dinner at Il Far’niente 44 rue des Perchamps, 75016 Paris, France
James and Gary will be working with Kurler
Tarik and Stephanie will be working with Jeremy and Uniqua
Departure Date. Everyone must be checked out of lodging by 12noon
Ibis Paris Gennevilliers
5 Avenue Des Louvresses Gennevilliers Hauts-de-Seine
The hotel ibis Paris Gennevilliers, with 133 rooms, the hotel is brand new. Located in the department of Hauts de Seine 92, the hotel has a closed parking and provides access in less than 20 minutes to the center of Paris and all the western half of the Ile de France (Stade de France, Roissy, La Défense ...).
By car, the ibis Paris Gennevilliers hotel is located at the junction of the A15 and A86. Closed parking and under-video surveillance is present. In transport, the station Gennevilliers, RER C, is accessible in 10 min on foot.
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Room Assignments- Rooms are registered in the name of the person in bold
Room 1 - Madge Earle and Kurler
Room 2 - Jeremy Goring and Gary
Room 3 - James Ketant and Tarik
Room 4 - Shatora Irby and Uniqua*
Things to Know
- There will be a lot of walking in Paris. Please come prepared to be very mobile.
- Taxis / Uber rides are NOT included in your expedition rate.
- Food and tourism is NOT included in your expedition rate.
- Schdules and Iteniraries change often and short notice.
- Please research the currency exchange rate.
- Photographers, please do not forget your cameras, batteries, computers, external hard drives, memory cards.
- Everyone will be held liable for property damages on the penthouse. This means that your name is on the liability account if you stay at the penthouse.
- There will be a shooting schedule issued. Each photographer will have assigned times to shoot with a model. This prevents wardrobe from being shot twice by different photographers. No two photographers should have the same look on a model.
- Each photographer will be the director of their own shoots, concepts, and production. We ask that each photographer respect another photographers vision and NOT shoot over another photographer's shoulder.
- Photographers ask your models what kind of images do they need / Models ask your photographers what kind of images do they need/ Everyone ask the wardrobe stylist what she needs.
- Photographer's are encouraged to organize wardrobe according to their own visions.
- No illegal drugs are allowed at all on any part of this expedition. That includes marijuana.
- Any unlawful activities, violence in anyway, or inappropriate behavior while on set or in the penthouse will result in police intervention. This is for the protection of the whole.
- There will be a schedule for the expedition that will compliment the whole group. Please do not exceed designated call times.
- Please make certain you at least three people within the group has your direct contact number.
- We must move as a group when on location. Our transportation will not wait on tardy individuals, we want everyone to have enough time to get their shots. This can not be if one or two people are tardy to a call time.
- Everyone is responsible for helping the wardrobe stylist transport and maintain the wardrobe, this includes models and photographers.
- Photographers do not ask the models to shoot nude. If the models wish to shoot nude they will let you know, please do not ask.