Greetings everyone. This page is dedicated to the details of the upcoming Milan Expedition. Dates
Meet the Team
We are still awaiting final confirmations on some attending team members. This list does not include individuals who are already based in Paris.
Paris to Milan (MAY 21)
6:45 AM Vueling Airlines 9432 (Flight)
The team will arrive earlier than check-in. Stephanie is looking into options where we may be able to store luggage at the airport in order to begin the expedition upon arrival and not have to carry luggage with us. There will be an additional expense if you store luggage at the airport.
21st-Shamayim, Stephanie, and Greg have a meeting at Monster Model Management at 11:30am on the 21st // Models you are welcome to contact local agencies to see if you can arrange meetings with agencies for representation.
21st-Scouting and sight-seeing
22nd- Jeremy and Uniqua scheduled to shoot with Tarik and Stephanie / Shamayim, Greg, and Madge are scheduled for editorials
23rd- Check out of lodging
Milan- Via Crocefisso, 8 Campanello: Bamboo Milano, Milano, Lombardia 20122, Italy
This will be the primary meeting place for prep while in Milan for shoots.
Modern apartment with all the comfort a five minute walk from the Duomo, Colonne di San Lorenzo, Naviglio and Darsena.
Open space new and Design, located on the third floor with elevator in a residential building, luxurious and comfortable, with excellent links to the whole city.
Consists of an open room with double bed and sofa bed double. equipped kitchen and a large bathroom.
Laundry and towels included.
Air conditioning and heating included.
Klima Hotel Milano Fiere -Via Venezia Giulia 8 Milan MI
There are two rooms at this hotel booked. Each room accommodates two people.
Room One Jeremy Goring / Tarik Sparks
Room Two Madge Earle / Stephanie Ifendu
In addition to a full-service spa, Klima Hotel Milano Fiere features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 8783 square feet (816 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. An area shuttle and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Klima Hotel Milano Fiere is a smoke-free property.
Things to Know
- There will be a lot of walking throughout Milan. Please come prepared to be very mobile.
- Taxis / Uber rides are NOT included in your expedition rate.
- Food and tourism is NOT included in your expedition rate.
- Checked bags can range from $30-$100 per bag
- Schdules and Iteniraries change often and short notice.
- Please research the currency exchange rate.
- Photographers, please do not forget your cameras, batteries, computers, external hard drives, memory cards.
- Everyone will be held liable for property damages on the penthouse. This means that your name is on the liability account if you stay at the penthouse.
- There will be a shooting schedule issued. Each photographer will have assigned times to shoot with a model. This prevents wardrobe from being shot twice by different photographers. No two photographers should have the same look on a model.
- Each photographer will be the director of their own shoots, concepts, and production. We ask that each photographer respect another photographers vision and NOT shoot over another photographer's shoulder.
- Photographers ask your models what kind of images do they need / Models ask your photographers what kind of images do they need/ Everyone ask the wardrobe stylist what she needs.
- Photographer's are encouraged to organize wardrobe according to their own visions.
- No illegal drugs are allowed at all on any part of this expedition. That includes marijuana.
- Any unlawful activities, violence in anyway, or inappropriate behavior while on set or in thelodging will result in police intervention. This is for the protection of the whole.
- There will be a schedule for the expedition that will compliment the whole group. Please do not exceed designated call times.
- Please make certain you at least three people within the group has your direct contact number.
- We must move as a group when on location. Our transportation will not wait on tardy individuals, we want everyone to have enough time to get their shots. This can not be if one or two people are tardy to a call time.
- Everyone is responsible for helping the wardrobe stylist transport and maintain the wardrobe, this includes models and photographers.
- Photographers do not ask the models to shoot nude. If the models wish to shoot nude they will let you know, please do not ask.