LA Business Workshop July 1 2018
Prepare for three hours of information overload. This is a Late Lunch Workshop. Bring your pen and paper / voice recorder because Shamayim will be diving deep into all of the most important subjects that every fashion photographer desires to know. The purpose of this workshop is to enlighten and educate. This is not a photo shoot session, this workshop is strictly informational. Appetizers are on Shamayim.
939 Broxton Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Located on Broxton Ave. in the heart of Westwood Village, between Weyburn Ave. and Le Conte Ave. Just South of UCLA.
When you arrive you can reach Shamayim at 914-586-3801
Please Bring The Following
Your Portfolio in Print or Digital
Paper and Pen or Recording Device for notes.
This Workshop Will Explore
- Personal Portfolio review by SHAMAYIM
- Mastering Marketing & Branding (Mastering social media and online brand identity)
- Mastering Rates & Negotiation (Professional advice on how to competeively price your services)
- Mastering Budgeting (managing finances)
- Managing Talent (How to add maxium value to your models, team, agencies, clients, and collaborators)
- Mastering your Financial and Professional Assets (How and when to inverst in gear, studio, legal assistance and accounting)
- Mastering your Professional Workflow (Shamayim breaksdown his workflow for castings, call sheets,vision boards, contracts, and client assignments.)
- Mastering Agency Relationships (Developing and maininting critically important relationships with model agencies and bookers.
- Mastering Talent Casting (Selecting the right model for the assignment accorinding to skin, facial structure, and experience.)
There will be a Question and Answer period. Shamayim welcomes all questions in regards to fashion photography branding, marketing, operations, workflow, and organization.
Workshop Rate also includes
Sample contracts, vision boards, pose sheets, and call sheets for you to keep.