Europe Tour 2018
Greetings everyone. This page is dedicated to the details of the upcoming Europe Tour. This page will be updated weekly with information in regards to the expedition schedule, info, and team. Details are subject to change.
Meet the Team
We are still awaiting final confirmations on some attending team members. This list does not include individuals who are already based in Paris.
Paris to Milan (MAY 21)
6:45 AM Vueling Airlines 9432 (Flight)
Milan to Venice (MAY 23)
TRAIN #: 9727 Frecciarossa
Milano Centrale to Venezia San Lucia
Depart:23 May 201812:45 CET(12:45 PM)
Arrive:23 May 201815:10 CET(03:10 PM)
Venezia San Lucia to Roma Termini (MAY 27)
TRAIN #: 9425 Frecciarossa
Depart:27 May 201811:35 CET(11:35 AM)
Arrive:27 May 201815:20 CET(03:20 PM)
Milan- Via Crocefisso, 8 Campanello: Bamboo Milano, Milano, Lombardia 20122, Italy
Modern apartment with all the comfort a five minute walk from the Duomo, Colonne di San Lorenzo, Naviglio and Darsena.
Open space new and Design, located on the third floor with elevator in a residential building, luxurious and comfortable, with excellent links to the whole city.
Consists of an open room with double bed and sofa bed double. equipped kitchen and a large bathroom.
Laundry and towels included.
Air conditioning and heating included.
Venice- 16 Via Vincenzo TergolinaVenezia, 30172
The apartment, recently restored, is situated in Mestre in a central yet in a tranquil setting. It consists of three large spacious bedrooms (two double and one single) and a bright living area. Is in an ideal location for visiting Venice, It is just a short walk from a public bus stop and the trip is 10/15 minutes to get to the town center. The buses have a very high frequency (every 10 min.). All services are accessible by foot; You can easily dispose of banks, post office, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies and any other store. It's also easy to reach whether you arrive by plane, train or car.
The train station is ten minutes walk, so it is convenient to visit the other cities of the Veneto: Treviso and Padua within a 20 'by train, Vicenza (40') and Verona (1 h).
ROME- Via Flaminia, 16, Rome, Lazio 00196, Italy
Martina Piazza del Popolo is located in a strategic position between ancient Rome and modern Rome: only the medieval walls separate it from the Piazza del Popolo, which is one of the largest and most beautiful squares in Rome. Above Piazza del Popolo you can admire the gardens of Villa Borghese , the second largest park in Rome, and in less than 10 minutes walk you arrive in Piazza di Spagna. Piazza Navona, Campo de 'Fiori, the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain are all few minutes walk from the apartment. Even St. Peter's Square and the Vatican City are easily reachable by foot.
Things to Know
- There will be a lot of walking throughout Europe. Please come prepared to be very mobile.
- Taxis / Uber rides are NOT included in your expedition rate.
- Food and tourism is NOT included in your expedition rate.
- Checked bags can range from $30-$100 per bag
- Schdules and Iteniraries change often and short notice.
- Please research the currency exchange rate.
- Photographers, please do not forget your cameras, batteries, computers, external hard drives, memory cards.
- Everyone will be held liable for property damages on the penthouse. This means that your name is on the liability account if you stay at the penthouse.
- There will be a shooting schedule issued. Each photographer will have assigned times to shoot with a model. This prevents wardrobe from being shot twice by different photographers. No two photographers should have the same look on a model.
- Each photographer will be the director of their own shoots, concepts, and production. We ask that each photographer respect another photographers vision and NOT shoot over another photographer's shoulder.
- Photographers ask your models what kind of images do they need / Models ask your photographers what kind of images do they need/ Everyone ask the wardrobe stylist what she needs.
- Photographer's are encouraged to organize wardrobe according to their own visions.
- No illegal drugs are allowed at all on any part of this expedition. That includes marijuana.
- Any unlawful activities, violence in anyway, or inappropriate behavior while on set or in thelodging will result in police intervention. This is for the protection of the whole.
- There will be a schedule for the expedition that will compliment the whole group. Please do not exceed designated call times.
- Please make certain you at least three people within the group has your direct contact number.
- We must move as a group when on location. Our transportation will not wait on tardy individuals, we want everyone to have enough time to get their shots. This can not be if one or two people are tardy to a call time.
- Everyone is responsible for helping the wardrobe stylist transport and maintain the wardrobe, this includes models and photographers.
- Photographers do not ask the models to shoot nude. If the models wish to shoot nude they will let you know, please do not ask.