Egypt Expedition Bring in the New Year with SHAMAYIM in Egypt. Dec 30 2018 - Jan 4 2019. This is the Expedition that has sold out four years in a row. Photo Shoots in the most iconic destinations in the world are only a fraction of what makes this expedition a once in a lifetime experience. This Expedition includes one tourist day in which you can explore the Great Pyramids , the Sphinx, and historical Giza. On your first production day you will travel outside of Cairo to The White Sand Desert and Bahariya Oasis. Your next production day will be to the Great Bazaar of Cairo and to the Citadel. Your final day will be another tourist day so that you can continue to experience the amazing city-for Cairo at your leisure.
Cairo / Dec 30, 2018- Jan 4, 2019
What is a Shamayim Photo Shoot Expedition? Fashion photographer Shamayim has hosted photo shoot expeditions for over a decade. Shamayim has taken models, image makers, and creatives all over the planet to build dynamic images and raise their level of professional work. From his Expeditions careers are shaped and life changing experiences are made. An Expedition is essentially a collaborative project with the purpose of organizing fashion and beauty professionals together to enhance their body of work in exotic and diverse locations. Dynamic locations add impact to a professional portfolio. Strong images in awe-inspiring locations give a competitive edge to your professional body of work. The Expeditions are organized to provide an inclusive experience. Through collaboration; productions are more affordable, efficient, and creative. All divisions of fashion / beauty creatives are invited to join the Expeditions
(photographers, models, makeup artist, hair stylist, wardrobe stylist, fashion designers, videographers, creative directors)
Photo Shoots are the primary focus of every expedition. Dynamic locations that inspire creativity and range are the backbone to every Expedition. Shamayim's team works to organize local collaborations and networking whenever possible. Shamayim has many relationships with publications and often organizes editorials during expeditions for publication submission. When registering let us know if you'd like to prioritize your shoots for submission.
Each individual is responsible for their own flights to the Expedition destination. We recommend websites like http://momondo.com for affordable airfare.
It is a primary focus for SHAMAYIM Studios to provide everyone with safe and quality lodging during the Expeditions. Lodging is selected to be central to the shoot locations. Lodging is either a vacation home / condo rental for the group or hotel rooms.
Expeditions provide an affordable and safe way for creatives to not only build stronger work but also great life experiences. Travel the world with other individuals who share a mutual interest as you and build friendships and networking relationships.
Expedition Rate is $850 //
ONLY 3 SPOTS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Payment Plans are available for this expedition with a 10% processing fee. The Payment Plan breaks down the total expedition rate into 3 payments over 3 months.
Joining a SHAMAYIM Photo Shoot Expedition is a personal career investment. The expedition rates are always priced affordably so that most people can afford to take advantage of the opportunity to travel and build a stronger professional body of work.
All Expedition Rates include:
- Your lodging for duration of the Expedition. // The rate is the same even if you live in Egypt
- Production Fees*
- Project Manager Fees**
- Transportation to production locations
- Transportation to lodging from Cairo Airport ( only if flight itinerary is submitted by Sep 1st 2018 )
* Production Fees include the cost associated with organizing the expedition and the individual photo shoots. This may include additional equipment that needs to be rented. Photo Editing. Agent fees. Shipping fees.
** Project Manager Fees include the commission of a designated person who is responsible for all of the project details and organization. A person who's total responsibility is making certain that this project runs effortlessly for the team so that each person can focus on their primary goal, elevating their body of work.
Not included in your Expedition Rate.
Flights are not included in your expedition rate. The Project manager can assist you with purchasing discounted airline flights for an additional fee. Personal Transportation is not included (This includes taxis, bus, train, etc). Food, Tourism Expenses, Location Admissions and Personal Expenses are also not included in this rate. We will try our best to give you an estimated quote of how much you should prepare for additional expenses.
FYI about this Expedition
- Visa's are required for U.S Citizens to enter the country of Egypt. The tourist Visa is available upon arrival at the Cairo International Airport. It cost $20-25 cash.
- You are not permitted to do photo shoots within the compound of the Great Pyramids.
- Laws and regulations for tourist change often and irregularly. It is your responsibility to stay abreast by visiting your country's official travel site for Egypt.
- Shamayim has visited Egypt on Expedition four times. Each time was different and each time him and his team felt safe, please understand that each individual attending the expedition is responsible for their own choices and general safety.
- The is a group production. Everyone will be collaborating amongst the group for the expedition.
- Once the expedition registration is closed, a link will be setup that will be updated with details about the expedition.
Your Expedition Rate or Deposit is due at time of booking to secure your placement on this expedition. Once your registration form has been submitted and approved by Shamayim's project manager we will provide you with a custom payment link.